Saturday, June 03, 2006

Rocket & Ricotta Special Rolls


Well, I am back after a long sojourn. Its been more than a year since I blogged. Sorry to people who have been reading and following along.

We made an interesting looking meal today and it looked fairly ok and tasted quite good. It appears to be pretty healthy too.

I will list all the ingredients here and you folks can try to figure out what went into it. Its not as simple as it looks as it does comprise of a lot of leftovers which were not that easy to make. So if someone wants the recipe then, let me know. I may send it to you if I can remember how.

Ingredients
Tortilla Wraps,
Spinach, Small Radish, Cucumber, Onion, Yellow Pepper
Rocket Salad - Lollo Bionda Lettuce, Red Batavia Lettuce, Rocket, Mizuna
Garlic, Olive Oil, Soy Sauce, Cumin Seeds, Garam Masala, Maggi Hot & Sweet Sauce
Low Fat Cheese Slices, Ricotta Cheese
Eggs and Egg Whites

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sanjay- are you still interested in Lisp related work(fulltime/parttime?). If you are, could you mail me back at shivrajb_iit@yahoo.com.
tx

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home